Medical Ozone Therapy Equipment for Spinal Injection to Treat Disc Herniation and Back Pain
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag + EPE Foam Insert + Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZAMT-80
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Scale: Small
- Specification: L620mm*W460mm*H220mm
- HS Code: 9019200000
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 3260030
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: QIANYAN
- Origin: People′s Republic of China
Disc Herniation & Back Pain
Intelligent Syringe Port:
√ Third generation high-tech ozone therapy equipment jointly developed by Zibo Frontiers Medical Instrument Co., Ltd and American ADEL Computer Software Co., Ltd.;
√ Self-correction of ozone concentration under disturbed parameters of pressure and temperature - a must-have function of the third generation medical ozone therapy devices;
√ Equipped with patented ozone catalytic reduction system;
√ Built-in ozone gas temperature and pressure sensor, gas leakage and overpressure protective valve for its safety and effectiveness;
√ Adoption of American Silicon Lab series for the main control system;
√ The efficient and longevity ozone generator adopting advanced German titanium alloy substrate and ceramic plate dielectric surface discharge technology;
√ Model ZAMT-2203 UV LED light source Ozone Concentration Sensor has won national scientific and technological achievements appraisal for its national initiative technology;
√ 18 state patents acquired for each technology of the unit.
|Mains Input:AC 220V 50Hz||Input Oxygen Pressure: 100-150kPa|
|Power: ≤150vA||Output Oxygen Concentration: 5-80mg/L|
|Fuse: (2×)T2A250v||Display Error: ≤ ±5%(Maximum Concentration)|
|Operating Temperature: +5ºC-+40ºC||History Records: 500 items|
|Relative Humidity: 30~80%(No Condensation)||Size(L*W*H): 620×460×220mm|
|Input Oxygen Flow Range: 0.3-4L/Min||Weight: 19kg|
Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniation is a common and frequently-occurring disease. It`s indicated in domestic and overseas research data that 50%-60% people suffered from lumbocrural pain during different periods of their lives and about 20% of outpatients with lumbocrural pain caused by lumbar disc herniation. Thus, it is estimated that there are tens of millions of patients of herniated lumbar disc in China, 3 million cases or so to be increased every year. Orthodox medical treatments are conservative ones, including traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage, physiotherapy, cheirapsis, traction, small needle-knife, sacral canal injection and so on. Despite certain curative effect, it's not easy to consolidate but easy to get the repeated attack of the symptom. Mechanical intervertebral disc discectomy - clamping, dissection and suction, laser ablation, diskoscope, plasma cutter are kind of physical eradication, but the operation will destroy human tissue, and patients have to bear long convalescence and great pain, even the risk of infection, adhesion, nerve root injury, unstable spine and other complications easily occurred after surgery. Don't mention the expensive cost. The reasons above restrict the acceptence of such invasive therapy for general patients.
Beginning from 1960s, the minimally invasive treatments were introduced to cure lumbar disc herniation, including papain and collagenase injection technology earlier, percutaneous nucleus pulposus removal by clamping in 1970s in Japan, dissection and suction and laser ablation in 1980s in US which developed minimally invasive treatment greatly. Since 1990s, a new therapy - intervertebral disc, epidural and paraspinal space ozone injection carried out in Italy and now become popular among various countries in Europe. In the year of 2000, the technology was firstly introduced into China from Italy by Professor He Xiaofeng from Southern Hospital of Southern Medical University, and then the minimally invasive ozone injection was put into practice in more hospitals successively like Southern Hospital, Beijing Tian Tan Hospital, Beijing Xuanwu Hospital, No.456 PLA Hospital, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, Qingdao Municipal Hospital, Xijing Hospital, The Second Hospital of Tianjin Medical University, The Third People`s Hospital of Wuxi, Gansu Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine, Shenzhen Central Hospital, Shanxi Hospital of Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Zibo First People`s Hospital while they brought in the medical ozone therapy devices from our company. Clinical application reached over tens of thousands of cases in recent years and its safety and effectiveness are clinically proved.
Principle of Medical Ozone in the Treatment of Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniation
Ozone (O3) consists of three oxygen atoms. It is a kind of strong oxidant, with about 20 minutes of half-life period under normal temperature, easy to be decomposed and dissolved in water with anti-inflammation and analgesic effect. Injecting it into the herniated nucleus pulposus inside which the proteoglycan shall be ozonated and denaturalized, so the osmotic pressure of nucleus pulposus cannot be kept and the nucleus pulposus oppressing the nerve root loses moisture and shrinks, thereby the pressure in the intervertebral disk is reduced and the purpose to relieve the pain resulted from herniated intervertebral disc is achieved.
Indication to treat Herniated Cervical and Lumbar Disc with medical ozone
1. Patients of cervical and lumbar disc herniation / bulge / prolapse below II degree and combined with root compression symptoms diagnosed by CT, C-arm or Magnetic Resonance and other imaging diagnostic methods.
2. Patients with obvious clinical symptoms, including persistent lumbocrural pain and claudication, etc.
3. Patients with positive sign of spinal nerve compression or unusual cutaneous sensation, such as positive Lasegue sign etc.
4. Patients with ineffective results by conservative treatment over four weeks.
Contraindication to treat Herniated Cervical and Lumbar Disc with medical ozone
1. Patients of hyperthyroidism and haemolytic disease
2. Favism and citrus allergy
3. Complications of vertebral slippage above II degree
4. Intro-spinal complications or other spine diseases, such as intraspinal tumor, centrum tumor, spinal stenosis, etc.
5. Patients with severe hepatic and renal insufficiency
Major Advantages of Medical Ozone Therapy for Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniation
1. Accurate Positioning. Guided by CT/C-arm x-ray machine, positioning is accurate with zero deflection.
2. .High safety coefficient. Fine needle aspiration under local anesthesia mainly acts on nucleus pulposus, with no influence on other tissues.
3. User-friendly control, noninvasive, low cost, effective in treatment, the pain of surgery avoided.
4. Minimally invasive therapy features low risk and no pain. The ozone itself has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect with no complication occured.
5. Epidural and para-spinal space injection can eliminate aseptic inflammation.
|Company Name||Zibo Qianyan Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.|
|Business Registration No.||370303228828718|
|National Organization Code||77742833X|
|Unified Credit Code||9137030377742833XA|
|Type of Business||Limited Liability Company|
|Term of Operation||July 11th, 2005 till unlimited|
|Registration Address||16th Floor, Block B, Torch Square, |
No.111 Liuquan Road, High-tech Zone, Zibo City, China.
|Registration Capital||RMB. 5 Million Yuan|
|Legal Representative||Mr. Yao Nianmin|
|Business Scope||Research & Development, Manufacture and Trading of Medical Equipment.|